What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to potty train your child within hours successfully
- Teaching you how your child develops the awareness of needing to go potty
- Teaching you the simple yet essential keys to a no pressure atmosphere
- Teaching you which parent in the home should do the training
- Teaching you how to avoid the #1 Mistake most parents make
- Teaching you what focused attention really means
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Potty Train Your Child scores 70.90/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.icreatereality.com/potty.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $22.7.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: icreatereality.com you’ll also be taken through to icreatereality.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)